where the money is

A useful chart:

Income is never distributed uniformly.  What matters is how severe that becomes.  Since what the top 10% want from their tax payments is fundamentally different from what the other 90% want this leads directly to class warfare.  Denying that isn’t insane.  The top 10% don’t need the government to provide: health, schools, etc. etc. — at least not outside their increasingly isolated enclaves.  Which in turn is why your schools, your healthcare suck, your safety net suck.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *