Makes sense to me:
- Knowledge stocks -> Knowledge Flows
- Knowledge transfer -> Knowledge Creation
- Explicit Knowledge -> Tacit Knowledge
- Transactions -> Relationships
- Zero Sum Mindset -> Positive Sum Mindset
- Push Programs -> Pull Programs
- Scalable Efficiency -> Scalable Peer Learning
- Stable Environments -> Dynamic Environments
I’ve not read the book. Three things I might wonder about
- Won’t economic actors will strive to own or control one or more in the first column to enable the item in second column?
- Isn’t there something deeply at odds between the point about relationships and the point about stablity?
- Why is there nothing here about the the shifting slope of the power law curves?
I got the book out of the Library. It’s awful, maybe they out sourced the writing.