I’ve been musing recently that there are a few words which you can use to kill most any software project:
- Safe – As in “What could possibly go wrong?”
- Scalable – As in, “How do you plan to make that approach scale?”
- Social – “Shouldn’t the account management include a social network?”
- Socialize – As in “But first, let’s socialize this idea in the organization.”
- Sustainable – “I don’t understand your business model.”
I needed to post this so I stop seeking more S words to add to the list.